And to the left is a picture of the little robot. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^^^^^
Wow I don't know about you guys but this is pretty dang cool. It's helthier and less invasive for the pacients. I wish I knew if it was affordable though because I think it would have to be or it wouldn't get bought very much. I hope they start doing it with humans soon, if it could save eye sight that would be pretty amazing and make people alot happier. And the fact that it's actually a mini robot blows my mind, and it's kind of scary to think about at the same time because it's slightly on the creepy side lol ;] what do you guys think?
I think that it is amazing. It may even help some people who are afraid of eye surgery to seek treatment because this would be so much better than "cutting" into the eye.
ReplyDeleteI hope they keep going and it's available soon at a decent price.
Eye Robot... Scifi stuff lol. But, I think it's amazing.
ReplyDeleteI think that souds pretty cool but I dont think I would do it cause its just weird to have a robot in your eye ball. But if it really works more people will be able to see
ReplyDeleteThats pretty awesome, i want an eye robot :(
ReplyDeleteWOww thats pretty creative!! it would be pretty weird to haave a little orbot in your eye but than we would have people who can actually see!!!
ReplyDelete