Monday, March 7, 2011

Wow..I Can Understand Different Food Preference, But COME ON!!

  In London in February started actually serving breast milk ice cream!!!!! It costs about 22.50 and it's served in a martini glass [with other flavors]. They are still doing testing to make sure it's one hundred percent safe from disease and ecetera. URL BELOW
               OK WOWW!!! Alright this is weird.. I mean come on that's a little gross. Sure our babies eat it and it's healthy but you can't tell me they think babies are going to be the only one to try it. Reading the article it seemed like adults were just as curiouse. What do you guys think? Crossing the line, or just experimenting?=p   To me that gives ice cream kind of a weird new meaning eww!

2 comments:

  1. Crossing the line! I can't believe there is a market for this. Wow.

    It makes me wonder....what will they come up with next? I don't even want to speculate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this would be cool if i was a baby and it was my moms milk

    ReplyDelete