What could 5million dollars on one sheet bring right? Wrong I think it's actually well worth the money it is way more advancced than any other brain map. It could help diagnose more things, help scientist understand it better. What do you guys think? I think if they get more detailed with things thats better I mean let's face it scientists are always descovering things and improving what they know. They used to think an atom didn't exist there is always room for improvment and if that could help them succeed in helping people I'm all for it leave your feedback=].
Link-http://news.cnet.com/8301-27083_3-20053657-247.html?tag=mncol;txt
That looks like a great tool! I think it will expand to many different areas.
ReplyDeleteI predict that insurance companies may start using something similir when deciding to issue policies, and what rates to charge.
Wow this is cool...it's crazy to think what will be invented in 10 years if they're doing THIS kind of crazy stuff now!
ReplyDeletesweet before i die ill have a robot that cooks ad cleans by itself and ill be dead before they learn how to fight lol i feel bad for my kids' keds
ReplyDeleteThats really cool and I think your right, if we have a better brain map then more things can be cured in the brain and more discoveries made about the human body
ReplyDelete