Facebook a little harsh?
Well, according to the article I read today a woman who posted a picture of her breast, as she is a breast cancer survivor she posted it showing her scar from it and her profile was deleted and pic was removed. Facebook went on to say if she posted it and didnt show the "nipple" that was fine but since she did, it had to be done. That they have to follow the same guide lines as tv which says no "nipple".
Well personally I don't know what to think I understand it's a nudity thing but come on, she had cancer, it wasn't like she was jux posing becasuse she wanted to show her boob. But at the same time it would be hard to monotor weather people where doing it for reasons like that or jux because they wanted to. And why is it ok just as long as the nipple isn't exposed? Its the same thing so why's it such a big deal? I don' t know...what does everyone else say?
ok not fair at all i think u should be able to post that its showing something that means alot to the world and yea. i had a friend on facebook who has a pic of him grabbing some chicks tits and she was showing hers but they didnt get deleletd
ReplyDeleteit absolutly rediculous ive seen other pictures with boobs and a$$ on fb its crazy how they catch her of all people
ReplyDeletethats dumb, i dont see what all the hype is, why doesnt she just repost it without the nipple?Problem solved
ReplyDeleteFirst, I think it's great that she wants to show her scar to the world. That is very confident of her and shows she is likely to continue recovering since she has such a great attitude.
ReplyDeleteBut, I agree with you completely. It's hard to judge what reason is a "good" reason. They should stick the the original policy and have her repost properly.
who wants to see a boob with a big nasty scar on it? not me!
ReplyDelete